Something interesting

David.E

Poll Title  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Interesting or not?

Hmm i don't know what to say about this.

• Like 5

Seems fake to me, the character in the front and centre doesn't seem to be leaning on anything and seems photoshopped in, plus the fact it looks an awfully lot like Armadillo from RDR1.

• Like 6

burger_mike

Compare this to models in game problem solved

ezgif-4-5f3b587d5a.jpg

Hmmm I'm sure we've seen this before? Don't think it's an RDR2 leak unfortunately, though I'd love to be wrong :p

• Like 2

Idro_Novenalen

Idk could be. Details on the character looks poor. Or maybe it's RDR Online

The ground textures look pretty good and the mountain right in the background looks like something straight out of V and a bit like the trailer. There are some nice textures the detials on the fence where the light is catching it and the keg

I'm not sure. It's a very good fake, if it is indeed.

Edited by Darrel
  • Like 2

Seems fake to me, the character in the front and centre doesn't seem to be leaning on anything and seems photoshopped in, plus the fact it looks an awfully lot like Armadillo from RDR1.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/557700-today-is-2405again/?p=1062550773

:lol:

Idro_Novenalen

The ground textures look pretty good and the mountain right in the background looks like something straight out of V and a bit like the trailer. There are some nice textures the detials on the fence where the light is catching it and the keg

I'm not sure. It's a very good fake, if it is indeed.

Looking at the colours it seems to me an off-screen screenshot, so the detail isn't very high for obvious reasons. That horse tho, the more I look at it, the more I'm convincing myself that this screen is not fake

• Like 2

Dick Justice

100% sure it's a fake, but something about that horse... it looks just like a horse from the original.

Edit: yep, idro noticed too.

Edited by Dick Justice

VenomsnakeVII

anyone got a better one, higher res maybe? another thing. who posted this originally, i cant see the op.

to me people who fake stuff like that are also trolls but make one think about the possibilites of current gen.

Visually I expect something between FFXV and Horizon:Zero Dawn. Patched PS4 Pro and Scorpio version should look like a big step up from RDR. I never knew i was into western settings till RDR so I'm curious about 2 of course.

Edited by Versous

Red Dead Rebel

The fog on the mountains look like it's from the Rage engine though.

• Like 1

It's a poor quality photo of a screen!

From a new members being very vague!

Think that signals the true start of the pre-release hype period, like birds flying south for the winter or the local sewer overflowing into the reservoir again.

• Like 4

gwZr6Zc.png

Dick Justice

Just sayin...

2Jbmz50.png

Look at the saddle, the ropes tied around the horses mouth (snout?). It's pretty on-point. If it's fake, it's actually a solid job. I'm inclined to believe it's real.

Edited by Dick Justice

Just sayin...

2Jbmz50.png

Look at the saddle, the ropes tied around the horses mouth (snout?). It's pretty on-point. If it's fake, it's actually a solid job. I'm inclined to believe it's real.

Nice '8 pack' on that horse for sure. Guess theres a Horse workout minigame in RDR2 to transform your Donkey looking companion into a muscular beast.

Red Dead Rebel

Someone could've made that in GTAV though.

I think we should ask the GTA modding forums if it's possible to import such assets to a modded GTAV.

countrymike84

I am hoping this is an actual leak of an early build. Rockstar is probably not happy about this but this really has me us excited.

HandSoap2811

im not sure but it looks real to me the character looks like the one in the art work

2793108d4b7e0cff552f7a5f72c388a1.png

Doesn't look anything like the art style of Rockstar or what was shown in the trailer. Boring and generic to the eye and not interesting at all.

Edited by Jabalous
  • Like 3

I played around on Photoshop with the image, I'm no expert but the area around the church looks fishy to me, like it was Photoshopped in.

2eXtlyp.jpg

Edited by Yan2295

PayneKiller75

Just sayin...

2Jbmz50.png

But isn't that a rather standard thing to do with horses for the time period? So it stands to reason this could be a different, and equally accurate game...?

Just kinda brainstorming Lol!

Edited by BiggSean66

Dee-account-with-1kbans

What if its real? lol

14XmfGi.png

PayneKiller75

I played around on Photoshop with the image, I'm no expert but the area around the church looks fishy to me, like it was Photoshopped in.

2eXtlyp.jpg

Interesting. Now I'm even more puzzled.

Dee-account-with-1kbans

This is a REALLY good fake

IF it is fake but wheres the hud?

14XmfGi.png

Idro_Novenalen

Doesn't look anything like the art style of Rockstar or what was shown in the trailer. Boring and generic to the eye and not interesting at all.

Actually looks exactly like Rockstar since GTA V. The lighting, the NPC models

But who really knows?

• Like 1